VRX, Inc. served as a subconsultant for the prime Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) firm. VRX provided weekly environmental inspections and auditing for this $37.5M expansion and interchange improvements at U.S. 75 at President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT) to Park Boulevard in Collin County.
Our scope for this project also included environmental compliance and regulatory services, including permit application preparation and compliance assistance for Texas Pollutant Discharge and Elimination System (TPDES); Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP); and audits/reviews.
• Widening the main lanes and ramps of U.S. 75
• Constructing the Kansas City Southern railroad bridges with an active track over both the northbound and southbound main lanes and ramps of U.S. 75
• Demolishing the Plano Parkway bridge and constructing an 8-lane bridge with U-turns
• Constructing Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) walls
• Widening the 15th street bridge over U.S. 75
• Constructing an elevated direct connect bridge from 15th street to U.S. 75
• Installing large, complex storm sewer and trunk lines tying TxDOT and NTTA MS4 into the MS4 of Richardson and Plano