VRX, Inc. offers proactive, big-picture thinking and planning, as well as detailed program, project, and asset management.
Established in 2006 by longtime construction engineer Noelle Ibrahim, P.E., VRX is a privately owned engineering and architectural firm certified as a DBE, SBE, WBE and HUB. Our specialties include:
- Program and asset management
- Construction management and inspection
- Civil engineering
- Bridge/structural design
- Structural and condition inspection
- Utility engineering, coordination and verification oversight
- Environmental planning, permitting and compliance
Our markets include transportation (heavy highway as well as municipal), aviation, transit/rail, water, federal and energy.
We offer award-winning construction management and inspection services.
- We go above and beyond the typical Construction Engineering and Inspection (CEI) firm because our engineers have vast experience in performing constructability reviews, safety analyses, utility engineering, and reviews of traffic control plans.
- We make sure that an engineering design on paper is feasible to build.
- We highlight any potential conflicts between plans and specifications and then offer solutions that result in cost and/or time savings to our clients.
We offer a dedicated team of in-house environmental experts with proven, award-winning environmental management, compliance and inspection experience.
- The VRX environmental team is second to none when it comes to making sure a construction project is meeting all environmental compliance requirements.
- We partner with contractors and our clients to keep projects moving forward.
VRX provides comprehensive, innovative civil engineering solutions.
- Whether we are designing highways or bridges, municipal feeder streets, or ADA-compliant sidewalks, VRX provides unparalleled quality and client-focused services.
- We do more than just complete your projects on time and within budget; we collaborate with you because we know that our success comes from our clients’ success.
Our culture promotes employee professional development and growth.
- We invest in our staff members to help them gain expertise and new abilities, to further stand out as leaders in our industry.
- Because we strive to promote excellence, we will soon offer training programs to help newcomers and leaders in the market improve their skills.
We partner and collaborate with large and small firms alike, and we enjoy promoting fellow women-owned businesses.
- Partnering with D/M/WBE firms is simply part of our usual business practices.
- We give smaller, up-and-coming firms significant roles on our contracts, promoting integrated teamwork and giving them the opportunity to gain valuable experience while participating in decision-making processes.
VRX takes ownership of our projects, and we do not rest on our past successes. We are committed to working cooperatively with you, being nimble and responsive, and serving as your trusted adviser.