VRX offers an integrated team of professionals, well-versed in all aspects of bridge planning, design, maintenance, and inspection. We provide innovative, comprehensive bridge design for DOTs, cities, counties, and other public agencies. Our experience allows us to implement cost-effective designs that take into account expediency, constructability, and future maintenance needs. VRX puts clients’ needs first and designs projects on schedule and within budget.
The VRX team also provides in-depth and routine condition inspections, fracture-critical inspections, load ratings, remaining service-life analysis, and recommendations for rehabilitation, strengthening, or replacement. We recognize the importance of creative, cost-effective solutions with aging infrastructure and limited funds.
VRX has a long history of working with contractors to provide creative, turnkey solutions for on-call engineering services and construction support. We provide emergency assessment of damaged bridges and have the knowledge required for reconstruction and rehabilitation of transportation structures.
Our well-qualified teams of bridge inspectors provide bridge inspection services for structures of all types and materials. Our staff is proficient in non-destructive testing and provides structural analysis and load ratings.
VRX’s bridge design and structures inspection service offerings include:
- Grade Separations and Stream Crossings
- Light Rail and Heavy/Freight Rail Bridges
- Pedestrian and Trail Bridges
- Retaining Walls and Aerial Crossings
- Bridge Condition Assessment
- Bridge Rehabilitation
- Bridge and Culvert Inspections
- Bridge Inspection – Routine and Fracture Critical
- Inspection of Overhead Signs and Other Structures
- Ancillary Structure Inspection
- Bridge Analyses and Load Ratings
- Remaining Service Life Analysis
- Structure Inventory and Appraisal
- Owner’s Engineer/Technical Advisor
- Design for Alternative Delivery Methods
- Independent Design/Plan Check and Review
- Value Engineering
- Construction-Phase Services