Construction projects usually involve many inspectors inspecting the job and recording what happens on the project, on daily basis. A daily work report (DRW) is an essential component of project controls, which provides accurate information about the project’s progress and expenses. This record-keeping tool is very beneficial when it comes to disputes and resolutions between contractors and the project Owner. One of the most important duties of senior inspectors and project managers is to review the recorded daily work reports completed by the inspectors in the field and authorize them.
During the course, trainees will get familiarized with the DWRs and how to review and authorize them on the TxDOT SiteManager web application. You will learn how to create diaries. Finally, you will learn how to generate different reports including
- Unpaid Installed Quantity Report,
- Contract Report Bundle, and
- Xite Report (Deficiency Report).
- Get familiar with DWR and how to review and authorize that.
- Learn how to properly create a Diary in TxDOT SiteManager.
- Learn how to generate project control reports including “unpaid installed quantity report”, “contract report bundle”, and “Xite report.”
- Self-Paced, Online, On-Demand 2-hour Course.
- Easy to navigate using our Learning Management System.
- Learning Management System Login.
- Course broken into video presentations lasting 5 -10 minutes.
- Quizzes ending every class module/Final Exam.
- Reference Library.
- Downloadable documents.
- Online VRX Institute support.
- Stop, start, rewind, retake classes.
Click below to see an example of the course content.
Course Fee: $250
Duration: 2 hours
Short Video Modules
Certificate of Completion
Click here to see Payment Options and Refund Policy
Questions about the course may be sent to:
2500 N. Dallas Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75093