Asphalt pavements are prone to many defects due to several reasons, such as deterioration, adverse weather conditions, poor placement, and inappropriate material production. A number of such defects are cracks, raveling, potholes, segregation, and bleeding. Based on the severity and the extent of the defects, asphalt pavements need frequent short-term or long-term rehabilitations. Moreover, it is necessary to have knowledge about the reasons behind each defect and learn best practices on how to address those issues effectively.
This course introduces you to all the most common asphalt paving issues, the reasons behind them, and best practices to avoid or solve them.
- Learn about common asphalt pavement issues and failures.
- Get familiarized with the reasons that cause asphalt pavement failures.
- Get familiarized with different types of asphalt pavement repairs.
- Asphalt paving preparation
- Tack coat and related issues
- Pothole repairs
- Best practices to avoid and repair asphalt pavement failures.
- Self-Paced, Online, On-Demand 3-hour Course.
- Access to an Easy navigation Learning Management System.
- Learning Management System Login.
- The course is broken into video presentations lasting 5 -20 minutes.
- Quizzes ending every class module/Final Exam.
- Certificate of Completion that qualifies you to get inspector level I Certificate.
- Reference Library.
- Downloadable Inspector Aides.
- Online VRX Institute support.
- Stop, start, rewind, retake classes.
Click below to see an example of the course content.
Course Fee: $300
Duration: 3 hours
6 video modules
Certificate of Completion
Pay online using PayPal
Click here to see Refund policy
Questions about the course may be sent to:
2500 N. Dallas Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75093